What Information Will We Collect And Why? How Will We Use It?
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data. The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- to provide our services to you;
- to assess data about you against the suitability of services to you;
- to send your information to clients or third parties in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs;
- to enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you;
- to allow you to participate in specialist online training services;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- to market our full range of services to you;
- to enable us to develop and market other products and services;
- to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you;
- to send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes;
- to answer your questions and enquiries;
- to third parties to provide services that you have requested, such references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test;
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us;
- to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Where Will My Information Be Held? Where Will It Be Accessible From?
The personal data that you provide to us (including sensitive personal data) may be accessible to other clients and third parties and some of them may be located outside Canada. In such a case your personal data may be subject to government access by lawful authorities in any such recipient foreign jurisdiction(s).
How Is Personal Data Safeguarded?
Experli cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or unauthorized use of your personal data will never occur.
Can Access To Personal Data Be Denied?
Rights to access to your personal data are not absolute. We may deny access to you when:
- denial of access is required or authorized by law;
- information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings against you;
- the information was generated as a result of a formal dispute resolution process including a court case;
- when granting you access would have an unreasonable impact on other people’s privacy, security or proprietary information;
- to protect our rights and property; or
- where the request is frivolous or vexatious or generates costs which are prohibitively expensive.
If we deny a request for access to, or refuse a request to correct your personal data, we shall do so in writing and explain why.
How To Ask A Question Or File A Complaint.
You may be drop an email with Subject : ‘Privacy Issues’ to email@example.com.
Sending Us Information Over The Internet.
Your personal data is held on servers hosted by us or our internet services provider(s). The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
With respect to Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (commonly referred to as CASL), you hereby expressly consent to receiving electronic messages from Experli or any representatives, including via emails and through social media, providing information to you including newsletters, updates, alerts, other publications, news and communications, other information of interest to you and/or information on our services.
How We Collect And Aggregate Information About Visitors To Our Websites.
We also collect information about the way visitors use this website. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties.
A cookie is a small data file which is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s site.
We obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored in the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
– Device-specific data
The following information may be collected through your device and browser:
- your device’s IP address;
- your email address including first name and surname;
- device screen size;
- device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information;
- geographic location ;
- preferred language used to display the webpage.
Links To Other Websites.
This site adds the following cookies to help users resume job submissions that they have started but have not completed:
This site utilises caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary.
The content of the listing and its metadata are retained indefinitely. All users can see, edit or delete the personal information included on their listings at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Website visitors can see the contact name, website URL, phone number, address and other information included in your submission to describe the directory listing.